I’m running a series of workshops that will help you write about your life.
You can weave your own story through different types of writing, and my interactive workshops will give you a chance to experiment yourself.
I will be covering the following areas in standalone workshops:
I’m starting with “How to write about your life: Journaling” and I’d love you to be there.
Writing in a journal can change your life.
Studies have proven the positive impact expressive writing can have on somebody who might feel stressed, anxious and overwhelmed.
Writing in a journal is a great way to process our thoughts, feelings, and experiences, and you don’t have to be a writer to do it!
This workshop is perfect for beginners and anyone wanting a refresher.
This workshop is delivered in two parts and you must attend both parts to truly benefit.
Please ensure you book a ticket for each session:
- Session 1: Tuesday 25th May 2021
- Session 2: Tuesday 1st June 2021
This workshop is delivered over Zoom and is very interactive.
- sprint writing activities
- writing prompts
- group discussion
What you should bring:
- A personal item (e.g. photo, ring, book, shoe etc) to the first session.
- An openmind
This workshop will not be recorded.
If you have any questions, please email Annika at email@example.com
What you need:
- An open mind.
- Pen and paper, because you will need to make notes and work through each of the tasks.
- You will benefit most if you access this workshop using a laptop/PC.