Conquer procrastination with my Power Planner workshop.
I’m running this workshop because I realise we all need some direction when planning our goals and the steps we need to take to reach them. Maybe you’re not even much of a planner, maybe you are but feel a bit lost right now.
I’ve spoken to people who are waiting until Covid-19 ends before they start focusing on the things they want out of life, work and business. For me, it’s just not feasible. We don’t know when this will end, but that doesn’t mean we can’t work on our goals now.
Now is a good time to start putting a realistic plan together, and I’m here to help you do it.
Do you have a lot of ideas, goals and wants, but don’t know how to organise them?
Got a vision board but not sure how to make the vision become reality?
This workshop will help you create a powerful plan and connect with an accountability buddy.
Who is this for
This workshop would be good for you if your goals are in the following areas:
In this workshop, we will:
- work through where we’d like to be in the future
- pinpoint three goals to focus on in the next 12 weeks
- identify tactics to help us reach those goals
- create a plan of action
- be paired up with an accountability buddy
This workshop will be interactive and you will be encouraged to speak to other participants.
To allow freedom of discussion, this workshop will not be recorded.
What you need:
- An open mind.
- Pen and paper, because you will need to make notes and work through each of the tasks.
- You will benefit most if you access this workshop using a laptop/PC.