If you ever needed a reason to write, hold tight! I’ve got ten!
Are you a budding blogger? Or perhaps just thinking about creating content for the first time? Maybe you’re tired of your brand and need to give it a revamp? But maybe despite this, you just haven’t yet found the time to work on it.
The problem is that we find all kinds of excuses as to why we can’t create epic content right now, but it isn’t the truth. Not really. Sometimes we need a gentle shove in the right direction, the encouragement we weren’t expecting, and inspiration we weren’t asking for. Sometimes we need to push past our overthinking and finally make time to create content we can be proud of.
Whatever your stance, here are 10 reasons why you should write now:
1. Because even you can make 5 minutes to draft out a caption. Go boil that kettle. Run yourself a bubble bath. And while you wait, write.
2. Someone needs to read that blog post you’re writing. That podcast episode could be the catalyst for a much-needed transformation. It could change their life.
3. You need to witness what you’re capable of. All those ideas you have and they just sit in your head. You know you’re destined for greatness, right? Show your audience what you’re made of.
4. You’ll never know what magic you can create if you never try. Try. In fact, do more than try. Do.
5. Epic content can enhance your business, your brand, your reputation, your life. Seriously.
6. Because your voice hasn’t been heard yet, your perspective hasn’t been shared, your stories haven’t been read, your journey hasn’t been witnessed, your content hasn’t been consumed yet.
7. When you work on your brand message or execute a campaign or send out regular newsletters, you create an expectation and a standard of quality that your audience will become accustomed to. How powerful is that?
8. Because if it is really important to you, you will make time for it.
9. Because it will be therapeutic. You’ll get lost in the magic of creating beautiful blog posts, insightful podcasts, and riveting captions, and for a moment all that will matter is what you’re writing.
10. Because captivating content won’t write itself.
You can do this!
I know how busy life can get, and often stuff like this is at the bottom of our long list of priorities. But it helps to remind yourself of why you should started in the first place. It was important to you once, have you lost sight of why?
Reignite the passion by dedicating 30 minutes to creating quote images or a downloadable pdf for your mailing list. Hold onto the feeling you get when your words fill the page, your ideas run to the front of your mind, and your body feels overcome with purpose. That alone is reason enough to always make time to create content to be proud of.
Tell me what you come up with.